iSCSI Storage is safe, efficient and economical. Individuals and companies can organize storage into a centralized data center. iSCSI Storage permits multiple hosts to negotiate and exchange SCSI commands by using IP networks. It creates a SAN (storage area network), and interfaces with standard IP protocol that does not require dedicated cabling. The Mass Mountain SANs can also send data via Fibre-Channel. Companies can rely on Mass Mountain SANs for consolidation of data and during times of disaster by using the Replication and Failover capabilities built into each system.
The iSCSI Storage Solution. Used in all Storage Tiers including Video Capture.
Benefits & Advantages
The management applications have become intelligent, and it uses standard Ethernet equipment. Businesses can benefit from this more controllable system that appears to be connected to the operating system like any disk.
- The administrator builds virtual drives and sets up the partitions as targets for storing data.
- The backup services are excellent.
- They include instant VM recovery, agentless backup technology, 100% recoverability and VHD format storage.
- You can increase storage efficiency through the space-saving features while at the same time improving storage performance.
- A unique High Availability function eliminates a single point of failure and prevents downtime.
- Optional ZFS based storage lowers costs and increases performance for very large storage requirements in providing easy expansion of the storage pool.
There are benefits and advantages to this alternative storage method. Details about important ISCSI Storage concepts are below:
Integrity and Confidentiality
There are several unique benefits to using ISCSI storage. The solution is economical and can make almost any industry standard server reliable and high performing. Some of the ways that this storage technique can benefit you are:
Optimization of Space
Schedule your consultation and we’ll help you find the best solution for your business needs.